LOADCELLS AND WEIGHING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
We offer weighing solutions for optimising your productivity and the availability of your equipment. Our products, designed to integrate into automated systems, can be used for level control in silos or tanks, continuous dosing, filling and sorting by weight. They therefore enable optimization of the entire production chain.
- Analogue Load Cells
- Digital Load Cells
- Mounting Kits
- Weighing Indicators & Controllers
- Connection Accessories
- Weighing and Configuration Software
- Weighing Applications
SINGLE POINT LOAD CELLS
- AVX, High accuracy stainless steel load cell, 15 kg … 125 kg
- AVS, Hygienic single point load cell, 15 kg … 75 kg
- AXL, AXH – Stainless steel single point load cell, 10 kg … 500 kg
- AK, Stainless steel single point load cell, 6 kg … 300 kg
- BEF, Low-cost single point load cell, 3 kg … 5 kg
- AR, Aluminum single point load cell, 0.2 kg … 1.2 kg
- EP, Low-profile aluminum load cell, 2 kg … 4 kg
- AL, AQ, Aluminum single point load cell, 3/5 kg … 30/35 kg
- AL, Aluminum single point load cell, 3 kg … 30 kg
- AG, AH, High accuracy aluminum load cell, 2.5/50 kg … 100/200 kg
- AH, High accuracy aluminum load cell, 50 kg … 200 kg
- AB, AP, Aluminum single point load cell, 50/75 kg … 500/635 kg
- PM, PE, Single point load cell for wall-mounting, 150/2000 kg
BENDING OR SHEAR BEAM LOAD CELLS
For constructing multi-sensor scales and weighing tanks or hoppers. Bending or shear beam load cells are suitable for weighing applications of medium or large capacity. They can be used to construct multi-sensor scales, for weighing tanks, or for onboard weighing on vehicles. Our balances are OIML-certified for use in commercial transactions and ATEX/IECEx-certified for installation in a hazardous zone.
- F60X, Stainless steel bending beam load cell, 5 kg … 500 kg
- S10A, Nickel plated steel shear beam load cell, 500 kg … 5 t
- SK30A, Stainless steel shear beam load cell, 500 kg … 5 t
- SK30X, Stainless steel shear beam load cell, 300 kg … 5 t
- DS5A, Load cell for on-board weighing on vehicles, 10 t, (5t dynamic)
TENSION AND COMPRESSION LOAD CELLS
For the creation of suspended weighing systems. Intended for use in an industrial environment, our tension load cells are particularly suitable for weighing tanks and for suspended weighing facilities. They are characterized by their extremely compact design and very simple implementation. Some models are OIML-certified for use in regulatory weighing and ATEX/IECEx-certified for use in hazardous zones.
- ZFA, Nickel plated steel tension load cell. 25 kg … 5 t
- ZA30X, Stainless steel tension load cell. 500 kg … 7.5 t
- MTRD – MTRS, Stainless steel tension load cell. 5 t … 50 t
COMPRESSION LOAD CELLS
For weighing silos or creating weighbridges. Compression load cells are primarily intended for weighing heavy loads. They are particularly suitable for vehicle weighing or weighing tanks and silos. With a weighing capacity of up to 1000 tons, our sensors and mounting kits offer reliability and safety in the most demanding applications.
- R10X, Stainless steel compression load cell. 250 kg … 100t
- RH10X, Stainless steel high-capacity compression load cell. 100 t … 1000 t
- CB50X, Stainless steel compression load cell. 5 t … 60 t
- CB50X-DL, Stainless steel digital compression load cell. 20 t … 60t
- CA40X, Stainless steel compression load cell. 100 t … 200 t
For measuring the loads or forces exerted on an axis. Mounted in place of an axis or a traditional driveshaft, our load pins offer a reliable means of measuring the loads or forces exerted on the axis.
Used to control or protect against overloads, they are designed for use on cranes, port facilities or lifting equipment. With their compact, stainless-steel design, they can be installed in the most difficult environments.
- M15, Aluminum load pin. 20 kg … 200 kg
- M16, Stainless steel load pin. 500 kg … 100 t
DIGITAL LOAD CELLS
Digital load cells for weighbridges and packaging machines. Our offer includes digital compression sensors for weighbridges and single point digital load cells for packaging machines: Dosing machines, filling machines, portioning machines, grading machines and weight-sorting machines.
- DVX-D, Stainless steel digital load cell – Dosing – 7.5 kg … 75 kg
- DVX-C, Stainless steel digital load cell – Checkweigher – 7.5 kg … 75 kg
- DVS-D, Digital and hygienic load cell – Dosing, 15 kg … 75 kg
- DVS-C, Digital and hygienic load cell – Checkweigher, 15 kg … 75 kg
- AAD-D, Digital single point load cell – Dosing, 5 kg … 75 kg
- AAD-C, Digital single point load cell – Checkweigher, 5 kg … 75 kg
- CB50X-DL, Stainless steel digital compression load cell, 20 t … 60 t
Mounting accessories for load cells. Our weighing modules provide high-performance solutions for weighing tanks, hoppers or silos in an industrial environment. We have specially designed these accessories to facilitate the installation of scales and obtain precise and reliable weighing by reducing interference.
WEIGHING ELECTRONICS – eNod Weighing Controllers
The controllers in the eNod range include complete, high-performance application functions. These easily configurable solutions cover all weighing needs in the supply chain.
eNod offers connectivity with Modbus-RTU, Modbus-TCP, CANopen, Profibus-DP, Profinet, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT industrial networks,
- Weight transmitter (eNod1-T, eNod3-T, eNod4-T)
- Weighing on the fly and Grading (eNod3-C, eNod4-C)
- Batch dosing and Filling (eNod3-D, eNod4-D)
- Continuous totalizer and Belt doser (eNod4-B)
- Loss-in-weight doser (eNod4-F)
WEIGHING ELECTRONICS – PLC weighing modules
Weighing modules for Schneider Electric M580 PLC.
SCAIME offers weighing modules for Schneider Electric PLCs which can be used to condition strain gauge sensors.
- PMESWT, Weighing module for PLC Schneider Electric M580
- SWTouch-MS, Human Machine Interface for PMESWT
WEIGHING ELECTRONICS – Strain Gauge Conditioners
Our analogue conditioners offer a simple and economical means of communication by transmitting a standardized voltage or current signal.
- Strain gage conditioner, CPJ / CPJ2S, ± 10 V / 0-10 V – 4-20 mA
- Weighing transmitter, eNod4-T DIN, ±500 000 d, 1 600 meas/s
- Weighing and Measurement Transmitter, eNod3-T, 1 000 000 counts, 1 600 meas./s.
- Digital weighing transmitter board, eNod1-T, 1 000 000 counts, 1 600 meas./s.
- Hand held indicator, IPM 25. For strain gages sensors
WEIGHING ELECTRONICS – Display and Control
Weight indicators and weighing terminals. Our weighing terminals offer functions dedicated to weighing hoppers, tanks or silos and managing scales or weighbridges. Most are certified for commercial-use applications.
- Hand held indicator, IPM 25. For strain gages sensors
- Versatile weighing indicator, Batteries powered, IPC20, 10 000 d, 3 x 3 000 d
- Front panel weighing indicator, IPE50 Panel, 10 000 d, 2x 3000 d
- DIN rail housing weighing indicator, IPE50 DIN, 10 000 d, 2x 3 000 d
- Large matrix weighing indicator or repeater, IPE50 XLR/I, 10 000 d, 2x 3 000 d
- Weighing terminal in stainless steel box, IPC50 SSBOX, 10 000 d, 3 x 3 000 d
- Weighing terminal, table housing, IPC50 PLBOX, 10 000 d, 3 x 3 000 d
- Weighing terminal, table housing, IPE100 PLBOX, 10 000 d, 3 x 3 000 d
- Helicopter or airplane weighing case, VPH-3Z, 3 weighing channels 5 t
WEIGHING ELECTRONICS – Cables and Connections
Accessories for a reliable and safe measurement chain. Our range of accessories, cables and connection boxes use very high-quality materials, enabling their installation in an industrial environment. Some of these products are also ATEX/IECEx-certified for use in hazardous zones.
- Connection cables for analogue and digital load cells
- RS485/RS422 – USB converter
- ATEX Zener barriers kit (B15, B16, B19), ATEX 94/9/CE
- TP200, Panel printer for IPC50, IPE50
- Junction boxes for analogue load cells
- Junction board for load cells
- Enclosure for PAX indicators
Software for signal configuration and analysis. These software programs have been designed with the intention of facilitating the implementation of our solutions and meeting the growing needs of our customers in terms of analyzing data, sharing results, and distributing systems.
- eNodView, eNodView 2 – Windows PC software for eNod, AAD, DVX, DVS
- DTM/DFB PMESWT, PMESWT software tools for Unity PRO & M580
- TVDA EcoStruxure, Validated Architecture PMESWT & eNod4-T. For EcoStruxure Control Expert & Wonderware integration
- ScaleTools, Windows PC software for IPE50, IPC50, IPE100
- PLCLib eNod4, Library of eNod4 function blocks for PLC
- eNodApp, Android application for eNod4 Bluetooth. Manage an eNod4 remotely with a mobile device